SlotStars Casino Canada Review
Disclaimer: SlotStars Casino is not live in Canada. This review is based on what is currently known about SlotStars and will be updated when the casino app launches in Ontario.
SlotStars Casino could soon be live in Canada for people in Ontario to sign up and play. The online casino site has a pretty good game lobby, including slots, blackjack, video poker, and roulette.
Though SlotStars may not be up there with the big players in the province in name recognition, the site offers a strong layout and customer support that could move it up the rankings. This SlotStars review will take you through everything we can expect to see from the online casino in Ontario, including its games, banking options, and customer service.
- SlotStars has broken its registration process into simple steps.
- Keeps things simple with a menu for navigation and a search bar.
- We like the bright colour scheme here.
What is the SlotStars Casino sign-up code for April 2023?
You don’t need a special code to register at SlotStars Canada Casino. Just hit the register button to create your account and get started on the site.
|Online Casino||SlotStars Casino Ontario|
|SlotStars Canada Code||No Sign-up code needed|
|SlotStars Canada Deposit Methods||AstroPay, MuchBetter, Interac, Visa/Mastercard, Apple Pay, Paysafecard|
|SlotStars Canada Minimum Deposit||$10|
|SlotStars Canada Best Feature||Simple and fast sign-up process|
|Last Updated||April 2023|
Is SlotStars Casino legal in Canada?
SlotStars online casino could be receiving regulatory approval in Ontario soon, though it isn’t legal yet. If that happens, you will need to be in the province to play legally. SlotStars will check this using geolocation technology every time you access the site.
Although newer to the online casino world, SlotStars has built a solid foundation, with good customer support and safe banking methods. You can also set limits on your account to help protect yourself when you bet online.
How to download the SlotStars Casino app
SlotStars has a line about apps at the bottom of its site — “Like apps? Love these” — next to the Apple and Android logos. You can create an account on the site before downloading the app, which we go into below. To get the SlotStars online casino app, though, head to the site via your device’s mobile browser and select the appropriate logo to start the process.
How do I get started at SlotStars Casino in Canada?
SlotStars accounts are easy to create. On the online casino’s website, select the registration button in the top right. You will then need to provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Home address
- Username and password for your account
Once you have entered your details as requested, SlotStars will ask you to read the terms and conditions, and the online casino will verify your identity.
To start playing real money casino games at SlotStars, you will need to deposit funds into your account. Click on the cashier link at the top of the page to get started, then enter the amount you would like to add to your SlotStars balance. Then select a payment method and enter your details to complete the transfer. The site uses SSL encryption to protect banking details.
The SlotStars site itself is pretty easy to make your way around. Just open the homepage and use the navigation features to move around. You can browse popular or new games, but it’s just as easy to view titles by the type of game. A search bar will help you look for specifics.
What games can you play at SlotStars Casino Ontario?
The SlotStars game library covers all the basics. We’ll start with the online slot machines first, as that is clearly the casino’s focus. Overall, the selection of SlotStars casino slots is good, with modern games, old favourites, titles based on movies, Megaways slots, and more.
You will find a good number of Playtech games. We particularly like Blue Wizard and Sahara Riches. Megaways titles like Great Rhino and The Dog House are also worth a look, alongside other jackpot slot games like 4 Diamond Blues and Endless Treasure.
Table game options include real money blackjack, roulette, and baccarat online, with a mix of RNG and live titles available. Particular standouts include live Mega Roulette and classic Blackjack Exchange. You can find any game’s basic details and player ratings by clicking on it. You will be able to view the minimum/maximum bet of each game, maximum wins, game producer, and more.
What are the most popular games at SlotStars Casino?
It’s easy to view players’ favourite games at SlotStars by selecting the “popular” option. Here are just a few to give you an idea of what’s available:
- Blue Wizard: This Playtech title caters to fantasy fans. Set on a five-by-three grid, Blue Wizard has fun features that include bonus spins, bonus rounds, wilds, and a grand jackpot. It has 30 paylines, a return-to-player rate of 96.5%, and low to medium variance.
- Blackjack Xchange: Adding a new dimension to your classic blackjack play, Xchange is definitely worth a look. Though the graphics are basic, this title allows you to bet on the result of each hand and then swap, buy or sell cards to keep the game interesting.
- Chilli Heat: This Mexican-themed party slot plays out on a five-by-three grid with 25 paylines and an RTP of 96.5%. Take on the heat for the chance to win a maximum of 2,512 times your total stake from one spin.
- Temple Tumble Megaways: With six reels and up to 46,656 paylines, this fun Megaways slot has an RTP of 96.25% and a maximum potential payout of 7,767 times your total stake. It’s a jungle-themed slot that offers a high-quality adventure.
- Live Speed Roulette: Increase the speed of your typical roulette gameplay by up to 60% with this live dealer title from Pragmatic. With a range of available bets, this fast-moving roulette variation offers multi-camera coverage for the full casino experience.
Will SlotStars be the best online casino in Ontario?
SlotStars may not be the biggest name in online gambling, but it has a pretty good game and site combination. We like the site’s colourful theme and easy navigation, but there are also a few ways it could improve. Here are some of the main examples:
What’s great about SlotStars Casino?
- Fun and bright theme: Some online casino sites tend to look a little too serious, so we like the bright colour scheme here. If you’re a fan of Virgin Casino or PlayOJO, this looks and works in a similar manner.
- Easy registration: SlotStars has broken its registration process into simple steps, so you aren’t faced with a complicated form at first glance.
- No-fuss approach: You won’t find large ads, flashy banners or an overload of information at SlotStars. Instead, the site keeps things simple with a menu for navigation and a search bar to help you find specifics.
Areas in need of improvement
- More table games: It would be great to see more blackjack, roulette, and baccarat options at this casino. The slots library is impressive, but more card games would add a little variation.
- Larger FAQ: The FAQ page at SlotStars is limited. We would like to see a more detailed help page to allow users to access support on banking, and games without having to get in touch with customer support. In turn, this would reduce waiting times for the online live chat.
SlotStars Casino deposit and withdrawal options
Access the deposits section of the SlotStars cashier page to add money to your account. The casino accepts a variety of payment methods, including the following:
- Apple Pay
How to withdraw money from the SlotStars app
To withdraw from SlotStars for the first time, you will need to provide additional verification for security purposes. After that, it will be easier for you to get your hands on your funds. SlotStars usually processes withdrawals and has them in your account within five business days using the majority of withdrawal methods available.
Customer support at SlotStars Casino Canada
Customer support at SlotStars is great when we’re talking about the site’s live chat and email contact options. You can find both of these by clicking the help link at the top of the page, then selecting your preference:
- Email: [email protected], available during business hours.
- Live chat: On the SlotStars Casino site, available between 6 a.m. and midnight.
As we mentioned, the online customer support feature at SlotStars that’s a little disappointing is the FAQ. This is available at the bottom of the help page and is fairly basic with little navigation available. The FAQ could help if you are looking for basic information on banking or accounts, but you will probably need to get in touch with a representative for verification.
SlotStars’ entry into the Ontario online casino market
Ontario opened to legal commercial online casinos in April 2022, making it possible for SlotStars to operate legally in the province should it receive approval from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and iGaming Ontario. The online casino is a product of SkillOnNet. SlotStars was previously operating under a license from the Malta Gaming Authority.
SlotStars Casino FAQs
There isn’t one. Just create a SlotStars account to get started betting with the Ontario online casino immediately.
Scroll to the bottom of the site on a mobile browser to find a line about apps and icons for Apple and Android.
You cannot bypass the location verification system at SlotStars. This is in place to confirm you are in an area where it is legal for the online casino to operate.
Withdrawals are usually complete within five business days. You may need to provide documentation to verify your first withdrawal on the site.
You’ll need to be at least 19 years old to play real money games at SlotStars or any other online casino in Ontario. SlotStars will verify your age when you create an account.
Yes, you can view SlotStars’ selection of live dealer games by accessing the link of the same name near the top of the site. Live dealer titles mostly cover roulette, baccarat, and blackjack at this time.