Robyn McNeil is a Nova Scotia-based writer and editor. She lives in Halifax with an awesome teen, a mischievous cat, and a penchant for good stories, strong tea, cheeseburgers, yoga, graveyards, hammocks, gardening, games, herb, and hoppy beer.
As Site Runner, Canada, Robyn McNeil oversees a duo of Canadian-focused sites, including PlayCanada and PlayOntario. Essentially the Managing Editor of news content for both sites, McNeil works with contributors to ensure news is covered, edits their stories, and publishes content of her own.
Career-wise, McNeil is something of a Girl Friday, with experience across multiple industries, including culinary arts, music, film, tech, and journalism. While she has almost 20-years of writing and editing experience, McNeil is newer to the gambling beat, and finds it entirely fascinating. But, even she was surprised at how engrossing she found hours of legislature-watching as Bill C-218 made its parliamentary journey.
Outside of work, you’ll most likely find McNeil twisting herself into challenging shapes, digging in the dirt, or exploring the coastlines of Nova Scotia, where she lives with her remarkable teenage son and a ridiculous cat named Edith.
Posts by Robyn McNeil:
- Ontario Bettors Embrace Single Sports And Novelty Bets, 25 Sep 2021
- AGCO Opens Registration For Ontario’s Competitive Gambling Market, 14 Sep 2021
- LIVE UPDATES: The Latest On Sports Betting In Canada, 03 Sep 2021
- Yee Haw! Alberta Introduces Sports Betting, Singles On Play Alberta, 03 Sep 2021
- ALC Partners With Scientific Games On Canada’s First Self-Serve Lottery, 01 Sep 2021
- Go Canada! Single-Event Sports Betting Legislation Comes Into Effect, 27 Aug 2021
- Moving On Up: theScore Announces New Waterfront Headquarters in Toronto, 21 Aug 2021
- DraftKings Marketplace Opens To Canada With Wayne Gretzky Exclusive, 20 Aug 2021
- You Betcha! Attorney General David Lametti Announces Single-Event Wagers ‘Eh’ OK For Canadians Starting August 27, 12 Aug 2021
- MP Brian Masse Politely Asks PM To Enact Sports Betting Bill, Attorney General Expected To Announce Details Thursday, 11 Aug 2021