The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-3) are 3.5-point favourites as they look to continue their three-game winning streak in a matchup against the Buffalo Bills (7-5) on Sunday, December 12, 2021, at Raymond James Stadium. This matchup has an over/under of 52.5 points.
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of December 7, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Josh Allen has thrown for 3,216 yards while completing 65.7% of his passes, with 26 touchdowns and 10 interceptions (268 yards per game). He’s also his team’s leading rusher, with 75 carries for 422 yards and three touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary has taken 108 attempts for a team-leading 495 rushing yards (41.3 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs has hauled in 71 catches for 898 yards, best on his team, and seven touchdowns. He averages 74.8 receiving yards per game.
- So far, Allen is the No. 2 fantasy quarterback and the No. 3 fantasy player overall after scoring 270.8 fantasy points (22.6 per game).
- Diggs has totaled 131.8 fantasy points this season (11 per game), enough to rank him eighth among receivers and 49th overall in league-wide fantasy rankings.
OLB A.J. Klein: Out (Covid-19),
G Jon Feliciano: Out (Calf),
DE Efe Obada: Questionable (Hip),
DT Justin Zimmer: Out (Knee),
CB Tre’Davious White: Out (Acl),
DE Bryan Cox Jr.: Out (Achilles),
TE Reggie Gilliam: Questionable (Ankle),
OT Tommy Doyle: Out (Covid-19)
- The Bills, on average, are scoring 5.5 more points per game this year (28) than the Buccaneers are allowing (22.5).
- Buffalo is 7-1 overall and 9-1 against the spread when it scores more than 22.5 points this year.
- When Tampa Bay limits opposing offences to fewer than 28 points this year, it is 7-0 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- The Bills are averaging 116.7 rushing yards per game, 32.4 more than the Buccaneers are allowing (84.3).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from