The Atlanta Falcons (7-8) face tough odds as 14.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, January 2, 2022, against the Buffalo Bills (9-6). The point total is 44.
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Consensus as of December 29, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Josh Allen has passed for 4,048 yards (374-for-575), with 34 touchdowns and 12 interceptions (269.9 YPG). He’s also carried the football 102 times for a team-high 619 yards and four scores, averaging 41.3 YPG.
- Devin Singletary has rushed for a team-leading 672 yards (44.8 per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs has 89 receptions for a team-high 1,092 yards (72.8 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Overall, Allen is the best fantasy player, with 357.8 fantasy points (23.9 per game).
- Diggs’ 163.2 total fantasy points (an average of 10.9 per game) are good enough to place him 48th overall and seventh among receivers.
Bills: TE Quintin Morris: Out (Covid-19), G Ike Boettger: Out (Achilles), OT Cody Ford: Out (Covid-19), DE Bryan Cox Jr.: Out (Achilles), DT Ed Oliver: Questionable (Ankle), SS Jaquan Johnson: Questionable (Illness), CB Cam Lewis: Out (Covid-19), CB Tre’Davious White: Out (Acl), DT Justin Zimmer: Out (Knee), DT Vernon Butler: Questionable (Illness), WR Emmanuel Sanders: Questionable (Knee)
- This season, the Falcons have allowed 26.7 points per game, about the same amount as the 28.5 the Bills have scored.
- In games where Buffalo scores over 26.7 points, it is 8-2 overall and 8-2 against the spread.
- When Atlanta allows fewer than 28.5 points, the Falcons have a 7-2 overall record, 5-4 against the spread.
- The Falcons have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 120.9 yards per game in 2021 compared to the 120.4 yards the Bills offence has averaged on the ground per contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from