The Buffalo Bills (10-6) are projected to keep their three-game winning streak going, overwhelmingly favoured by 16.5 points against the New York Jets (4-12) on Sunday, January 9, 2022, at Highmark Stadium. The over/under is 43.5 for the game.
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Consensus as of January 3, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
- Josh Allen has thrown for 4,168 yards (385-for-601), with 34 touchdowns and 15 interceptions (260.5 yards per game). He’s also carried the football 117 times for a team-high 700 yards and six scores, averaging 43.8 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has taken 169 carries for a team-leading 782 rushing yards (48.9 YPG) and six touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs has been targeted 150 times and has 94 catches, leading his team with 1,144 yards (71.5 ypg) while scoring nine touchdowns.
- Overall, Allen is the best fantasy player, with 378.7 fantasy points (23.7 per game).
- This year, Diggs has put up 168.4 fantasy points (10.5 per game), enough to place him 47th overall and seventh among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favourite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/25/2020||Bills||Jets||-9.5||46.5||-415||+330||422-190 BUF||18-10 BUF|
|9/13/2020||Bills||Bills||-6.5||39.5||-294||+235||404-254 BUF||27-17 BUF|
|12/29/2019||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||309-271 BUF||13-6 NYJ|
|9/8/2019||N/A||Jets||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||370-223 BUF||17-16 BUF|
- The Jets have allowed 29.8 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 28.5 the Bills have scored.
- Buffalo is 8-1 overall and 8-1 against the spread when it scores over 29.8 points.
- When the New York defence allows fewer than 28.5 points, the Jets have accumulated a 3-6 overall record and a 4-5 record against the spread.
- The Jets have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 136.3 yards per game in 2021 compared to the 127.4 yards the Bills offence has averaged on the ground per contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from