The Carolina Panthers (5-8) take a three-game losing streak into a matchup with the Buffalo Bills (7-6) on Sunday, December 19, 2021, at Highmark Stadium. Buffalo is a 10.5-point favourite in the contest. The over/under is 43.5.
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of December 13, 2021, 12 AM ET.
- Josh Allen has 3,524 passing yards (271.1 YPG) and a 65.8% completion percentage (325-for-494) while tossing 28 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He also leads his team with 531 yards on the ground on 87 attempts (plus four touchdowns), averaging 40.8 YPG.
- Devin Singletary has racked up a team-best 547 rushing yards (42.1 per game) plus two touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs has grabbed 78 passes for a team-high 972 yards plus seven touchdowns. He averages 74.8 receiving yards per game.
- Overall, Allen is the top fantasy player with 306.1 points (averaging 23.5 per game).
- Diggs has recorded a total of 139.2 fantasy points this year (10.7 per game), which makes him the 50th-ranked player overall and the ninth-ranked receiver.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
- The Bills have scored 27.9 points per game this season, 6.2 more than the Panthers have given up.
- Buffalo is 7-2 overall and 9-2 against the spread when it scores more than 21.7 points.
- Carolina is 5-4 overall and 5-4 against the spread when it allows fewer than 27.9 points.
- The Panthers have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 115.3 yards per game in 2021 compared to the 121 yards the Bills offence has averaged on the ground per contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from