The Buffalo Bills (2-1) are a massive 16.5-point favorite heading into their matchup on Sunday, October 3, 2021 against the Houston Texans (1-2). The over/under is set at 48.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of September 27, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Josh Allen has 807 passing yards (269 per game) and a 62.2% completion percentage (79-for-127) while firing seven touchdowns and one interception. He also leads his team with 88 rushing yards on 18 attempts (plus one touchdown), averaging 29.3 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has taken 35 carries for a team-high 180 rushing yards (60 YPG) and one touchdown.
- Cole Beasley has hauled in 23 receptions for 194 yards, best on his team. He has been targeted 30 times, and averages 64.7 receiving yards per game.
- Allen is the fifth-best fantasy player overall this season and the fifth-best fantasy quarterback with 71.1 fantasy points (23.7 per game).
- Emmanuel Sanders’ 31.4 total fantasy points (an average of 10.5 per game), are good enough to rank him 65th overall and 19th among receivers.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|1/4/2020||Texans||425-360 BUF||22-19 HOU|
|10/14/2018||Texans||229-216 BUF||20-13 HOU|
- The Bills, on average, score six more points (31.3) than the Texans allow (25.3).
- In games where Buffalo scores over 25.3 points, it is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Houston limits opposing offenses to less than 31.3 points, it is 3-3 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- The Texans have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 116.3 yards per game in 2021 compared to the 127.3 yards the Bills offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from