The AFC East-leading Buffalo Bills (4-1) face the AFC South-leading Tennessee Titans (3-2) on Monday, October 18, 2021 at Nissan Stadium. Buffalo is a 5.5-point favorite in the matchup. A total of 53.5 points has been set for this game.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of October 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Josh Allen has thrown for 1,370 yards (114-for-183), with 12 touchdowns and two interceptions (274 YPG). He’s also carried the football 35 times for a team-high 188 yards and two scores, averaging 37.6 YPG.
- Devin Singletary has racked up a team-best 284 rushing yards (56.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Stefon Diggs has been targeted 47 times and has 28 catches, leading his team with 374 yards (74.8 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Allen is the No. 3 fantasy player overall and the No. 3 fantasy quarterback with 127.6 points (averaging 25.5 per game).
- Emmanuel Sanders has collected total 56.9 fantasy points this year (11.4 per game), which make him the 55th-ranked player overall and the 13th-ranked receiver.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/13/2020||Bills||Titans||-3||52||-167||+138||370-334 BUF||42-16 TEN|
|10/6/2019||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||313-252 BUF||14-7 BUF|
- The Bills have scored 34.4 points per game this season, 8.4 more than the Titans have given up.
- Buffalo is 4-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when it scores over 26 points.
- When the Tennessee defense allows less than 34.4 points the Titans have accumulated a 3-1 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Titans have given up 112.8 rushing yards per game. That is 27.6 fewer than the Bills are gaining per game (140.4).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from