A series opener between the St. Louis Cardinals (23-18) and Toronto Blue Jays (22-19) is scheduled for Monday at 7:45 PM ET at Busch Stadium. The Cardinals will give the start to Miles Mikolas (3-2), and the Blue Jays will counter with Jose Berrios (3-2). The Cardinals are moderate favourites on the moneyline (-119) at home over the Blue Jays (+101).
Blue Jays at Cardinals Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Runs
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Runs|
Blue Jays at Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
|Miles Mikolas (RHP)||José Berríos (RHP)|
WAYS TO BET
WAYS TO BET
Same Game Parlays, Live Betting & More
Safe and Secure Sports Betting Platform
Quick and Easy to Withdraw Your Winnings
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
From the King of Online Sportsbooks
Blue Jays Five Hottest Batters (Last 10 Games)
Blue Jays Record Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Starting RHP||Starting LHP|
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Recent Results
|6 – 4||Record||5 – 5|
|6.4||Runs Per Game||2.7|
|4.9||Runs Allowed Per Game||2.6|
Click to claim your welcome offer
Blue Jays Betting Tips
- The Blue Jays were the underdog on the moneyline for two Berrios starts this season — they split the games.
- The last ten times Toronto was named the moneyline underdog by bookmakers, they lost one game.
- Over their last ten matchups (all had set totals), the Blue Jays combined with their opponents to go over the run total one time.
- The Blue Jays are 4-7 in games listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36.4% of those games).
- In games played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +101 or longer, Toronto has gone 3-7 (30%).
- The Blue Jays have an implied moneyline win probability of 49.8% in this matchup.
Cardinals Betting Tips
- Mikolas’ team has won 50% of his starts when favoured on the moneyline (2-2).
- In four games as the favourite over the last ten matchups, St. Louis has a 3-1 record.
- The Cardinals have cleared the total five times in their last ten games with an over/under.
- The Cardinals were favourites in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win 13 times (61.9%) in those games.
- This season, St. Louis has been victorious 12 times in 18 chances when named a favourite of at least -119 or shorter on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have an implied victory probability of 54.3%, according to the moneyline set for this matchup.