The Cincinnati Reds (11-27) and Toronto Blue Jays (21-18) will meet on Saturday at Rogers Centre, starting at 3:07 PM ET. Neither the Blue Jays nor the Reds have named a starting pitcher yet. The Reds (+208) are on the road versus the favoured Blue Jays (-251).
Blue Jays vs Reds Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Runs
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Runs|
Blue Jays vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
Neither team has named a starting pitcher for Saturday’s game.
WAYS TO BET
WAYS TO BET
Same Game Parlays, Live Betting & More
Safe and Secure Sports Betting Platform
Quick and Easy to Withdraw Your Winnings
Gambling Problem? Call 1-866-531-2600
From the King of Online Sportsbooks
Blue Jays Five Hottest Batters (Last 10 Games)
Blue Jays Record Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Starting RHP||Starting LHP|
Blue Jays vs Reds Recent Results
|4 – 6||Record||6 – 4|
|3||Runs Per Game||5.1|
|3.2||Runs Allowed Per Game||3.5|
Click to claim your welcome offer
Blue Jays Betting Tips
- In eight of its last ten games, Toronto has competed as the favourite and has gone 4-4 in those matchups.
- In their last ten games with an over/under, the Blue Jays and their opponents cleared the total twice.
- The Blue Jays have been favourites in 28 games this season and have come away with the win 17 times (60.7%) in those contests.
- Toronto has played as a favourite of -251 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Blue Jays have a 71.5% chance of walking away with the win.
Reds Betting Tips
- In its last ten matchups, Cincinnati has a 5-3 record across eight games as the moneyline underdogs.
- In their last ten outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Reds and their opponents combined to go over the run total five times.
- The Reds have won 28.1% of the games this season as the underdog on the moneyline (9-23).
- Cincinnati hasn’t won a game as a moneyline underdog with odds of +208 or longer in three chances.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Reds have an implied win probability of 32.5%.