The Boise State Broncos (9-4, 0-0 MWC) will be trying to continue a four-game home winning streak when taking on the Fresno State Bulldogs (9-4, 0-0 MWC) on Tuesday, December 28, 2021, at ExtraMile Arena. It airs at 9:00 PM ET.
In its previous game, Boise State won on the road over Washington State 58-52, with Abu Kigab (19 PTS, 2 STL, 45.5 FG%) and Marcus Shaver Jr. (15 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 2-5 from 3PT) the standout performers. Fresno State beat Weber State 69-43 on the road last time out, led by Orlando Robinson (22 PTS, 9 REB, 3 BLK, 50 FG%) and Anthony Holland (10 PTS, 66.7 FG%, 2-3 from 3PT).
The Bulldogs got a team-high 16 points out of Deon Stroud on the way to a 67-64 win against Emmanuel Akot (18 points) and the Broncos in their last matchup on March 2, 2021.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 28, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Arena: ExtraMile Arena
- Spread: Boise State -4
- Total: 117
- Moneyline: Boise State, Fresno State
Boise State player stats
|Marcus Shaver Jr.||12||12.5||4.3||2.1||0.8||0.3||1.8|
Fresno State player stats
|Jemarl Baker Jr.||5||8.6||3.6||2||1.2||0.2||1|
Boise State stats
- The Broncos post 13.9 more points than the Bulldogs give up (55.5).
- Boise State is 9-2 when putting more than 55.5 points on the board.
- The Broncos average 38.2 rebounds. That’s 3.1 more than the Bulldogs’ average.
- Boise State is 9-2 overall when tops on the boards. Fresno State is 2-1 when coming up short on the glass.
- The Broncos make 44.1% of their shots from the field, 5.6% higher than the Bulldogs concede to opponents (38.5%).
- When Boise State shoots better than 38.5% from the field, it is 8-1 overall.
Betting on Boise State
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Broncos’ implied win probability is 0.0%.
- Boise State has played 13 games, with six wins against the spread.
- So far this season, the Broncos have been installed as favourites by a 4-point margin or more seven times and are 5-2 ATS in those contests.
- The average total in Broncos games this season is 134.5, 17.5 points more than Tuesday’s total of 117.