The Prairie View A&M Panthers (0-8) will attempt to halt an eight-game losing skid when visiting the Boise State Broncos (5-4) on Friday, December 10, 2021, at ExtraMile Arena. This matchup is at 9:00 PM ET.
Boise State beat CSU Northridge 74-48 on the road last time out and led by Tyson Degenhart (21 PTS, 2 STL, 61.5 FG%, 3-5 from 3PT) and Naje Smith (17 PTS, 3 BLK, 100 FG%, 3-3 from 3PT). In its most recent game, Prairie View A&M lost on the road to South Dakota State 99-90, with William Douglas (24 PTS, 75.0 FG%, 3-4 from 3PT) and Jawaun Daniels (12 PTS, 38.5 FG%) leading the way.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Friday, December 10, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Arena: ExtraMile Arena
- Spread: Boise State -17.5
- Total: 139
- Moneyline: Boise State -1429, Prairie View A&M +815
Boise State player stats
|Marcus Shaver Jr.||8||11.3||3.9||2.3||0.6||0.1||1.8|
Prairie View A&M player stats
Boise State stats
- The Broncos post 20.4 fewer points than the Panthers give up (85.6) amd average 36.6 rebounds per game, better than the Panthers by 7.7.
- When Boise State has the rebounding advantage, it is 0-2. When recording fewer boards, Prairie View A&M is 0-7.
- The Broncos shoot 43.0% from the field, 6.3% lower than the Panthers allow defensively.
- Boise State has a 4-0 straight-up record when shooting better than 49.3% from the field.
Betting on Boise State
- The Broncos have an implied moneyline win probability of 93.5% in this game.
- Boise State has four wins against the spread in nine games this year.
- The average total in Broncos games this season is 133.8, 5.2 points fewer than Friday’s total of 139.