In the Military Bowl, the Boston College Eagles will play the East Carolina Pirates. The Eagles are the favourites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5). An over/under of 51.5 points is set for the matchup.
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888Sports as of December 9, 2021, 12 AM ET.
- Game Day: Monday, December 27, 2021
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: Annapolis, Maryland
- Stadium: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
Eagles Player Insights
- Dennis Grosel has thrown for 1,191 yards (148.9 ypg) to lead Boston College, completing 57.4% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Patrick Garwo III’s team-high 1,046 rushing yards (87.2 per game) have come on 204 carries, with seven touchdowns this year.
- Alec Sinkfield has taken 83 carries for 344 yards (28.7 per game) and two touchdowns this season.
- Zay Flowers’ team-leading 746 receiving yards (62.2 yards per game) have come on 44 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Trae Barry has totalled 362 receiving yards (45.3 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 21 passes this year.
- Jaelen Gill has hauled in 24 receptions for 269 yards (33.6 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Eagles Team Stats
- The Eagles’ average points scored this season (24.7), and the Pirates’ average points allowed (26.3) are within 1.6 points.
- Boston College is 5-0 overall when scoring over 26.3 points this year.
- The Pirates, on average, score 7.5 more points (29.7) than the Eagles allow (22.2).
- When the Boston College defence allows less than 29.7 points, the Eagles have put together a 4-4 record.
- The Eagles’ offence has racked up 45.5 fewer yards than the Pirates’ defence has surrendered this season (348.9 to 394.4).
Eagles Betting Insights
- Boston College has covered the spread six times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favourites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Boston College’s games have hit the over three times.
- Boston College has won three games against the spread in conference action this season while failing to cover five times.
- Last time out, the Eagles took the loss against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons, 41-10. The Demon Deacons won against the spread as 6-point favourites.
- The two teams combined to score 51 points, going under the 64.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from