The Boston College Eagles (6-3) aim to extend a three-game winning run when visiting the Saint Louis Billikens (7-3) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 11, 2021, at Chaifetz Arena.
In its most recent game, Saint Louis fell at home to Belmont 64-59, with Gibson Jimerson (21 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 3-5 from 3PT) and Yuri Collins (11 PTS, 6 AST, 2 STL, 38.5 FG%) leading the way. Boston College were the winners at home over Notre Dame in its previous game, 73-57. Its top scorers were James Karnik (17 PTS, 13 REB, 2 STL, 2 BLK, 72.7 FG%) and T.J Bickerstaff (14 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 2-2 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Arena: Chaifetz Arena
- Spread: Saint Louis -7
- Total: 134
- Moneyline: Saint Louis -321, Boston College +247
Boston College player stats
|Demarr Langford Jr||9||12.1||4.9||2.4||0.9||0.4||0.1|
Saint Louis player stats
|Terrence Hargrove JR||10||8.6||5.6||0.5||0.4||0.5||1.0|
Boston College stats
- The Eagles put up just 0.9 more points per game (68.3) than the Billikens allow (67.4).
- When posting over 67.4 points, Boston College is 5-0.
- Both these teams are strong on the boards. Saint Louis has an average rebounding margin of +7.1, and Boston College is +7.5.
- The Billikens average 13.1 offensive boards, topping the Eagles by 2.1 per contest.
- The Eagles make 44.9% of their shots from the field, 2.6% higher than the Billikens’ defensive field-goal percentage.
- Boston College is 5-1 straight up when shooting better than 42.3% from the field.
Betting on Boston College
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 28.8% chance of a victory for the Eagles.
- Boston College is 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Eagles covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 7 points or more.
- This game’s 134 over/under is 2.7 points higher than the 131.3 average total in Eagles games this season.