The Boston University Terriers (8-3) will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Dartmouth Big Green (3-4) at 6:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 11, 2021, at Edward Leede Arena.
Boston University won at home over UMass-Lowell 72-62 last time out, led by Jonas Harper (17 PTS, 62.5 FG%, 3-5 from 3PT) and Javante McCoy (14 PTS 46.2 FG%). Dartmouth won at home over Quinnipiac 69-72 in their last outing, led by Aaryn Rai (24 PTS, 68.8 FG%, 2-5 from 3PT) and Ryan Cornish (14 PTS, 62.5 FG%, 4-6 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Hanover, New Hampshire
- Arena: Edward Leede Arena
- Spread: Boston University -2.5
- Total: 126.5
- Moneyline: Boston University -157, Dartmouth +128
Boston University player stats
Dartmouth player stats
Boston University stats
- The Terriers are averaging 68.6 points, just 3.0 fewer than the 71.6 the Big Green concedes.
- Boston University is 5-1 when tallying more than 71.6 points.
- The Terriers and Big Green rebound at nearly the same rate, with the Terriers averaging 2.7 more per game.
- Boston University is 7-2 overall when tops in terms of the boards. Dartmouth is 2-3 when coming up short on the glass.
- This year the Terriers are shooting 45.0% from the field, only 0.7% higher than Big Green concede.
- When Boston University shoots better than 44.3% from the field, it is 4-1 overall.
Betting on Boston University
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Terriers have an implied win probability of 61.1%.
- In 11 games this year, Boston University has six wins against the spread.
- The Terriers against the spread record is 3-2 in their five games (when favoured by 2.5 points or more).
- The Terriers and their opponents have averaged 132.9 points per game in 2021, 6.4 more than Saturday’s total.