The Navy Midshipmen (8-4, 1-0 Patriot) are home in Patriot action versus the Boston University Terriers (10-4, 1-0 Patriot) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022, at 7:00 PM ET.
Navy beat Holy Cross, 70-56, on the road in its most recent game. Greg Summers (20 PTS, 2 STL, 40.0 FG%) and Jaylen Walker (13 PTS, 9 REB, 66.7 FG%) were its top performers. In its most recent game, Boston University won at home over Bucknell, 63-61. Its top performers were Sukhmail Mathon (21 PTS, 18 REB, 57.1 FG%) and Javante McCoy (17 PTS, 50.0 FG%).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 4, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Annapolis, Maryland
- Arena: Navy Alumni Hall
- Spread: Navy -4.5
- Total: 126
- Moneyline: Navy, Boston University
Boston University player stats
Navy player stats
|John Carter Jr.||1||19.0||5.0||2.0||1.0||0.0||5.0|
|John Carter Jr.||12||13.3||3.9||0.8||1.3||0.3||2.3|
Boston University stats
- The Terriers’ 68.7 points per game are 10.0 more than the Midshipmen concede.
- When posting over 58.7 points, Boston University is 9-3.
- Navy is +5.9 in rebounds per game, and Boston University is +7.0.
- The Midshipmen are averaging 11.0 offensive rebounds, only 0.1 more than the Terriers.
- The Terriers’ 44.2 shooting percentage from the field is 4.4 higher than the Midshipmen have conceded.
- Boston University is 8-3 when shooting higher than 39.8% from the field.
Betting on Boston University
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 0.0% chance of a victory for the Terriers.
- Boston University is 6-5-2 against the spread this season.
- The Terriers have an ATS record of 3-0 in their three games when underdogs by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The 132.6 PPG average in Terriers games this season is 6.6 points more than this game’s over/under.