Two Eastern Conference teams, residing at opposite ends of the standings, meet on April 29, when the first-place Florida Panthers (58-17-6) visit the 16th-place Montreal Canadiens (21-49-11). The Canadiens are big underdogs despite being at home, at +220, and the Panthers are -278.
Canadiens Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of April 29, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Canadiens vs Panthers Goalie Breakdown
|Sergei Bobrovsky||Spencer Knight||Stat||Jake Allen||Samuel Montembeault|
WAYS TO BET
Canadiens Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Stats||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Canadiens vs Panthers Injury Report
Aaron Ekblad: Out (Lower-body),
Markus Nutivaara: Out (Undisclosed),
Jonas Johansson: Out (COVID-19)
Joel Armia: Out (Personal),
Jake Allen: Out For Season (Groin),
Justin Barron: Out For Season (Ankle),
Jonathan Drouin: Out (Upper Body),
Shea Weber: Out (Lower body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
Canadiens Betting Insights
- Montreal has 17 wins when playing as the moneyline underdog this season (which has happened 67 times).
- When the Canadiens’ moneyline odds are +220 or longer, they have won six matches out of 22 opportunities.
- Montreal has a 31.2% chance of winning this game (implied by its moneyline odds).
Click to Claim Your Welcome Offer
Panthers Betting Insights
- In 74 games as the moneyline favourite this season, Florida has been victorious 56 times.
- The Panthers have won 19 of the 22 games they have played with moneyline odds shorter than -278.
- Looking at the moneyline odds, Florida has a 73.5% chance of winning this contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from