Two squads at opposite ends of the Eastern Conference will meet when the New York Rangers (51-23-6, fourth place) host the Montreal Canadiens (20-49-11, 16th) on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET. The Canadiens are heavy underdogs away from home, at +260, and the Rangers are -333.
Canadiens Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of April 27, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Canadiens vs Rangers Goalie Breakdown
|Igor Shesterkin||Alexandar Georgiev||Stat||Jake Allen||Samuel Montembeault|
Canadiens Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Stats||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Canadiens vs Rangers Injury Report
Sammy Blais: Out For Season (Lower body),
Tyler Motte: Out (Upper Body),
Kaapo Kakko: Out (Lower-body)
Joel Armia: Out (Personal),
Jake Allen: Out For Season (Groin),
Justin Barron: Out For Season (Ankle),
Jonathan Drouin: Out (Upper Body),
Shea Weber: Out (Lower body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
Canadiens Betting Insights
- Montreal has secured an upset victory 16 times when playing as the underdog on the moneyline this season (in 66 games as the underdog).
- The Canadiens have three wins in matches when their moneyline odds are +260 or longer (in 13 such games).
- Montreal has a 27.8% implied probability of winning this matchup.
Rangers Betting Insights
- New York has won 33 of its 45 games as a favourite this season.
- The Rangers have been victorious one time in two games as a moneyline favourite shorter than -333 this season.
- There is a 76.9% chance that New York will win this contest, per the moneyline.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from