The Bryant Bulldogs (4-7, 0-0 NEC) travel to face the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (3-9, 0-0 NEC) after losing three road games in a row. It starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021.
Bryant lost to Cincinnati 73-58 on the road in its most recent game, with Peter Kiss (15 PTS, 3 STL, 31.6 FG%) and Chris Childs (14 PTS, 38.5 FG% 2-9 from 3PT) the standout performers. In its most recent game, Cent. Conn. St. defeated Hartford 75-65 at home, with Ian Krishnan (21 PTS, 71.4 FG%, 4-4 from 3PT) and Nigel Scantlebury (18 PTS, 6 AST, 2 STL, 38.5 FG%, 3-7 from 3PT) leading the way.
Kiss scored a team-high 27 points to help lead the Bulldogs past Zach Newkirk (17 points) and the Blue Devils 76-64 in their last matchup on January 8, 2021.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 29, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: New Britain, Connecticut
- Arena: William H. Detrick Gymnasium
- Spread: Bryant -8
- Total: 143.5
- Moneyline: Bryant, Cent. Conn. St.
Cent. Conn. St. player stats
Bryant player stats
Cent. Conn. St. stats
- The Blue Devils’ 62.3 points per game are 12.6 fewer than the Bulldogs concede.
- Cent. Conn. St. is 1-1 when posting over 74.9 points.
- Bryant is -0.1 rebounds per game on the boards, and Cent. Conn. St. is -6.6.
- The Bulldogs average 12.8 offensive boards, topping the Blue Devils by 4.4 per contest.
- The Blue Devils shoot 39.7% from the field, 3.0% lower than the Bulldogs concede.
- This season Cent. Conn. St. is 3-1 when the team shoots better than 42.7% from the field.
Betting on Cent. Conn. St.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 0.0% chance of a victory for the Blue Devils.
- Cent. Conn. St. has 11 wins against the spread in 12 games this year.
- In those games, the Blue Devils have been underdogs by 8 points or more ten times this season and are 10-0 ATS.
- The 143.5 total in this game is 6.2 points above the 137.3 average total in Blue Devils games this season.