The Eastern Washington Eagles (4-4) will visit the Colorado Buffaloes (6-3) after victories in three road games in a row. It starts at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 8, 2021.
Colorado fell at home to Tennessee 69-54 last time out, and were led by Evan Battey (12 PTS, 7 REB, 36.4 FG%) and Tristan Da Silva (11 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 2-2 from 3PT). In its most recent game, Eastern Washington beat Omaha 92-81 on the road, with Rylan Bergersen (32 PTS, 76.9 FG%) and Steele Venters (21 PTS, 8 REB, 2 STL, 50.0 FG%, 5-6 from 3PT) the standout performers.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Arena: CU Events Center
- Spread: Colorado -15
- Total: 147.5
- Moneyline: Colorado -1614, Eastern Washington +835
Eastern Washington player stats
|Linton Acliese III||6||16.5||7.8||1.0||0.2||0.5||1.3|
Colorado player stats
|Tristan Da Silva||9||8.6||3.3||1.9||0.6||0.0||0.7|
Eastern Washington stats
- The Eagles’ 81.0 points per game are 11.6 more than the Buffaloes allow.
- When scoring over 69.4 points, Eastern Washington is 3-4.
- Both these teams are strong on the boards. Colorado has an average rebounding margin of +6.5, and Eastern Washington is at +2.7.
- The Buffaloes average 11.0 offensive rebounds, just 0.5 more than the Eagles.
- The Eagles’ 44.9 shooting percentage from the field is 2.0 higher than the Buffaloes have conceded.
- Eastern Washington is 3-2 straight up when shooting over 42.9% from the field.
Betting on Eastern Washington
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 10.7% chance of a victory for the Eagles.
- Eastern Washington has covered the spread every time so far this season.
- The Eagles have been underdogs by 15 points or more two times this year and have covered the spread every time.
- The 147.5-point total for this game is 1.1 points below the 148.6 points per game average total in Eagles games this season.