The Eastern Washington Eagles (4-5) take on the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (3-7) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 11, 2021.
Eastern Washington fell to Colorado 60-57 on the road last time out, led by Steele Venters (23 PTS, 2 STL, 52.9 FG%, 5-11 from 3PT) and Mason Landdeck (11 PTS, 27.3 FG%). In its most recent game, North Dakota lost on the road to Cal Baptist, 89-71. Its top scorers were Paul Bruns (19 PTS, 60.0 FG%, 4-7 from 3PT) and Mitchell Sueker (13 PTS, 40.0 FG%).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Arena: Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
- Spread: Eastern Washington -5
- Total: 151
- Moneyline: Eastern Washington -227, North Dakota +182
Eastern Washington player stats
|Linton Acliese III||6||16.5||7.8||1.0||0.2||0.5||1.3|
North Dakota player stats
Eastern Washington stats
- The Eagles are averaging 78.3 points, just 1.5 more than the 76.8 the Fightin’ Hawks concede.
- When Eastern Washington scores more than 76.8, it has a 2-0 record.
- The Eagles average 37.9 rebounds. That’s 3.1 more than the Fightin’ Hawks’ average.
- Eastern Washington is 3-2 overall when tops in the boards. North Dakota is 0-5 when coming up short on the glass.
- The Eagles shot 44.4% from the field, 5.1% lower than the Fightin’ Hawks concede defensively.
- Eastern Washington is 2-0 when shooting better than 49.5% from the field.
Betting on Eastern Washington
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Eagles’ implied win probability is 69.4%.
- Eastern Washington is 8-0-0 against the spread this year.
- The Eagles and their opponents score an average of 148.8 points per game, 2.2 fewer than Saturday’s total.