The No. 25 Texas Tech Red Raiders (8-2) face the Eastern Washington Eagles (6-5) at 2:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021.
Texas Tech lost to Gonzaga 69-55 at home in its most recent game. Its top performers were Kevin McCullar (14 PTS, 10 REB, 2 STL, 33.3 FG%) and Adonis Arms (14 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 3-7 from 3PT). Eastern Washington defeated North Dakota 76-60 on the road in its most recent game, with Rylan Bergersen (20 PTS, 2 STL, 55.6 FG%) and Angelo Allegri (14 PTS, 7 REB, 62.5 FG%, 4-5 from 3PT) the standout performers.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 22, 2021
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Lubbock, Texas
- Arena: United Supermarkets Arena
- Spread: Texas Tech -19
- Total: 143
- Moneyline: Texas Tech, Eastern Washington
Eastern Washington player stats
|Linton Acliese III||8||15.0||7.5||1.0||0.4||0.6||1.1|
Texas Tech player stats
|Terrence Shannon Jr.||6||14.3||3.2||2.2||1.0||0.2||1.8|
Eastern Washington stats
- The Eagles score 19.7 more points per game (79.6) than the Red Raiders give up (59.9).
- Eastern Washington is 6-4 when putting up over 59.9 points.
- Texas Tech is +13.0 in rebounds per game, and Eastern Washington is +4.2.
- The Red Raiders average 14.5 offensive boards, topping the Eagles by 3.7 per contest.
- The Eagles’ 44.7 shooting percentage from the field is 5.8 higher than the Red Raiders have given up.
- Eastern Washington is 6-4 when shooting higher than 38.9% from the field.
Betting on Eastern Washington
- The implied probability of the Eagles winning based on the moneyline is 0.0%.
- Eastern Washington has nine wins against the spread in 11 games this season.
- This year the Eagles have always covered the spread when underdogs by 19 points or more.
- This game’s 143-point over/under is 6.1 points below the 149.1 points per game in Eagles games this season.