The Fairfield Stags (7-3) will look to build on a four-game road-winning run when visiting the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (0-8) on Wednesday, December 15, 2021, at Rothman Center airing at 7:00 PM ET.
Fairfield beat William & Mary 70-47 on the road last time out, led by Taj Benning (15 PTS, 71.4 FG%, 2-2 from 3PT) and Caleb Green (15 PTS, 3 STL, 53.8 FG%). In its previous game, Fairleigh Dickinson fell on the road to NJIT 62-54, with Sebastien Lamaute (14 PTS, 50 FG%, 4-6 from 3PT) and Ibrahim Wattara (8 PTS, 10 REB, 2 STL, 37.5 FG%) leading the way.
Brandon Rush (28 points) led the Knights over Jake Wojcik (12 points) and the Stags 69-65 in their last matchup on December 22, 2020.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Teaneck, New Jersey
- Arena: Rothman Center
- Spread: Fairfield -8.5
- Total: 142.5
- Moneyline: Fairfield, Fairleigh Dickinson
Fairfield player stats
Fairleigh Dickinson player stats
|John Square JR.||8||8.4||3.9||1.1||0.5||0.5||0|
- The Stags are averaging 77 points, 5.3 fewer than the Knights concede.
- Fairfield is 2-0 when tallying more than 82.3 points.
- The Stags pull down 36.9 rebounds per game, topping the Knights by 5.1 boards per contest.
- Fairfield is 5-2 overall when it finishes with more rebounds. Fairleigh Dickinson is 0-8 when it falls short on the boards.
- This season, the Stags are shooting 49.1% from the field, only 1.2% higher than the Knights concede.
- Fairfield is 6-1 when shooting higher than 47.9% from the field.
Betting on Fairfield
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Stags’ implied win probability is 0.0%.
- Against the spread, Fairfield is 6-3-0 this season.
- The Stags won ATS in their only game as a favourite of 8.5 points or more this season.
- The Stags and their opponents score an average of 133.9 points per game, 8.6 fewer than Wednesday’s total.