The Fairfield Stags (6-3) will attempt to build on a three-game winning run when visiting the William & Mary Tribe (1-10) on Sunday, December 12, 2021, at Kaplan Arena. This game is at 1:00 PM ET.
Fairfield beat Holy Cross 74-59 at home last time out, led by Allan Jeanne-Rose (15 PTS, 2 BLK, 87.5 FG%) and Supreme Cook (14 PTS, 13 REB, 2 STL, 2 BLK, 75.0 FG%). In its previous game, William & Mary fell at home to Hampton, 54-53. The top performers were Ben Wight (12 PTS, 83.3 FG%) and Yuri Covington (11 PTS, 40 FG%).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Sunday, December 12, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Williamsburg, Virginia
- Arena: Kaplan Arena
- Spread: Fairfield -6
- Total: 136
- Moneyline: Fairfield -259, William & Mary +210
Fairfield player stats
William & Mary player stats
- The 77.8 points the Stags average is 5.9 more than the Tribe allows.
- When Fairfield scores more than 71.9, it has a 5-1 record.
- The Stags and Tribe rebound at nearly the same rate, with the Stags averaging 1.8 more per game.
- When Fairfield has the rebounding advantage, it is 0-1. When posting fewer boards, William & Mary is 0-7.
- This year the Stags are shooting 49.2% from the field, 2.6% higher than the Tribe give up.
- Fairfield is 5-1 when shooting better than 46.6% from the field.
Betting on Fairfield
- The Stags have a 72.1% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Fairfield has played nine games, with five wins against the spread.
- This season, the Stags have one against the spread win in two games as a favourite of 6 points or more.
- This season’s average total in Stags games is 134.2, 1.8 points fewer than today’s over/under of 136.