The Calgary Flames (47-20-10) host the Dallas Stars (43-29-5) on Thursday, April 21, with both coming off a defeat in their last game. The Stars are big underdogs on the road, at +180, and the Flames are -222.
Flames Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of April 21, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Flames vs Stars Goalie Breakdown
|Jacob Markstrom||Daniel Vladar||Stat||Jake Oettinger||Scott Wedgewood|
WAYS TO BET
WAYS TO BET
Same Game Parlays, Live Betting & More
Safe and Secure Sports Betting Platform
Quick and Easy to Withdraw Your Winnings
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
From the King of Online Sportsbooks
Flames Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Games||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Flames vs Stars Injury Report
Sean Monahan: Out For Season (Hip),
Tyler Parsons: Out For Season (Undisclosed)
Braden Holtby: Out (Lower Body),
Vladislav Namestnikov: Out (Lower-body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
|11/4/2021||Flames||Stars||4-3 (F/OT) DAL|
Flames Betting Insights
- Calgary has gone 37-22 as the oddsmakers’ favourite this season.
- The Flames have been victorious in 13 of the 20 games they have played with moneyline odds shorter than -222.
- According to the moneyline odds, Calgary has a 68.9% chance of winning this contest.
- Calgary and its opponent have gone over the current 6-goal total in 46 of 76 matches (60.5%) this season.
Click to Claim Your Welcome Offer
Stars Betting Insights
- In Dallas’ 28 games playing as the moneyline underdog this season, it has 13 wins.
- The Stars have won two matches with moneyline odds of +180 or longer (in three such games).
- Dallas’ implied probability of winning is 35.7% based on its moneyline odds.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from