The Calgary Flames and Dallas Stars meet Monday for Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at American Airlines Center, beginning at 9:30 PM ET on CBC. The Stars are ahead 2-1 in the series. Flames (-154) at Stars (+125) has a clear favourite, according to the moneyline odds.
Flames Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of May 8, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Flames vs Stars Goalie Breakdown
|Jacob Markstrom||Daniel Vladar||Stat||Jake Oettinger||Scott Wedgewood|
WAYS TO BET
WAYS TO BET
Same Game Parlays, Live Betting & More
Safe and Secure Sports Betting Platform
Quick and Easy to Withdraw Your Winnings
Gambling Problem? Call 1-866-531-2600
From the King of Online Sportsbooks
Flames Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Games||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Flames vs Stars Injury Report
Sean Monahan: Out For Season (Hip),
Tyler Parsons: Out For Season (Undisclosed)
Braden Holtby: Out (Lower Body),
Vladislav Namestnikov: Out (Lower-body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
Flames Betting Insights
- Calgary has won 41 of the 66 games it’s played as the moneyline favourite this season.
- In 42 games with shorter than -154 moneyline odds this season, the Flames have won 28.
- Calgary has a 60.6% chance of winning this game, per the moneyline odds.
- Calgary’s games this season have gone over 5.5 goals 50 of 84 times.
Click to Claim Your Welcome Offer
Stars Betting Insights
- In Dallas’ 32 games as the underdog on the moneyline this season, it has 15 wins.
- The Stars have seven wins in matches when their moneyline odds are +125 or longer (in 17 such games).
- Dallas has a 44.4% chance of winning this game (implied by the moneyline odds).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from