The Calgary Flames will host the Dallas Stars for Game 5 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at Scotiabank Saddledome on Wednesday, May 11. The game kicks off at 9:30 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. Flames (-222) versus Stars (+180) looks like a mismatch, according to the moneyline odds.
Flames Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of May 10, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Flames vs Stars Goalie Breakdown
|Jacob Markstrom||Daniel Vladar||Stat||Jake Oettinger||Scott Wedgewood|
WAYS TO BET
Flames Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Games||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Flames vs Stars Injury Report
Sean Monahan: Out For Season (Hip),
Tyler Parsons: Out For Season (Undisclosed)
Braden Holtby: Out (Lower Body),
Vladislav Namestnikov: Out (Lower-body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
Flames Betting Insights
- In 67 games as the moneyline favourite this season, Calgary has won 42 times.
- This season, the Flames have a 15-8 record while playing with their moneyline odds shorter than -222.
- According to the moneyline odds, Calgary has a 68.9% chance of winning this contest.
- Calgary and its opponent have combined to put up more than 5.5 goals in 50 of 85 games this season.
Stars Betting Insights
- In Dallas’ 33 games playing as the underdog on the moneyline this season, it has 15 wins.
- The Stars have three wins when their odds are +180 or longer on the moneyline (in six opportunities).
- Dallas’ implied probability of winning this matchup is 35.7% based on the moneyline.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from