The Calgary Flames are ready for Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round against the Dallas Stars at American Airlines Center on Friday, May 13, beginning at 9:30 PM ET. The Flames lead the series 3-2. Flames (-167) at Stars (+140) looks lopsided, according to the moneyline odds.
Flames Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of May 12, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Flames vs Stars Goalie Breakdown
|Jacob Markstrom||Daniel Vladar||Stat||Jake Oettinger||Scott Wedgewood|
WAYS TO BET
Flames Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Games||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Flames vs Stars Injury Report
Sean Monahan: Out For Season (Hip),
Tyler Parsons: Out For Season (Undisclosed)
Braden Holtby: Out (Lower Body),
Vladislav Namestnikov: Out (Lower-body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
Flames Betting Insights
- Calgary has gone 43-25 as the oddsmakers’ choice this season.
- In 40 games with shorter than -167 moneyline odds this season, the Flames have won 27.
- According to the moneyline odds, Calgary has a 62.5% chance of winning this contest.
- Calgary has combined with its opponent to put up more than 5.5 goals in 50 of 86 games this season.
Stars Betting Insights
- This season, Dallas has earned an upset victory 15 times when playing as the moneyline underdog (in 34 games as the underdog).
- The Stars have four wins in matches when their moneyline odds are +140 or longer (in 11 such games).
- Dallas has a 41.7% chance of winning this game (implied by the moneyline odds).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from