The Calgary Flames are on their home ice at Scotiabank Saddledome to play the Dallas Stars in Game 1 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Tuesday, May 3, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The Stars are big underdogs away from home, at +180, and the Flames are -222.
Flames Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of April 30, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Flames vs Stars Goalie Breakdown
|Jacob Markstrom||Daniel Vladar||Stat||Jake Oettinger||Scott Wedgewood|
WAYS TO BET
WAYS TO BET
Same Game Parlays, Live Betting & More
Safe and Secure Sports Betting Platform
Quick and Easy to Withdraw Your Winnings
Gambling Problem? Call 1-866-531-2600
From the King of Online Sportsbooks
Flames Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Games||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Flames vs Stars Injury Report
Sean Monahan: Out For Season (Hip),
Tyler Parsons: Out For Season (Undisclosed),
Trevor Lewis: Day To Day (Personal)
Braden Holtby: Out (Lower Body),
Vladislav Namestnikov: Out (Lower-body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
|11/4/2021||Flames||Stars||4-3 (F/OT) DAL|
Flames Betting Insights
- Calgary has won 40 of its 63 games as a favourite this season.
- Through 21 games with moneyline odds shorter than -222 this season, the Flames have been victorious 14 times.
- The moneyline odds say Calgary has a 68.9% chance of winning this game.
- Calgary and its opponent have gone over the current 5.5-goal total in 49 of 81 matches (60.5%) this season.
Click to Claim Your Welcome Offer
Stars Betting Insights
- In 29 games as an underdog on the moneyline, Dallas has pulled off the upset 13 times.
- When the Stars’ moneyline odds are +180 or longer, they have won two matches in four opportunities.
- Dallas has a 35.7% implied probability of winning this matchup.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from