The No. 25 Texas Tech Red Raiders (8-1) hope to build on a six-game home winning run when hosting the No. 5 Gonzaga Bulldogs (8-2) on Saturday, December 18, 2021, at 1:00 PM ET.
In its most recent game, Gonzaga fell to Alabama 91-82 at home. Its top scorers were Drew Timme (23 PTS, 10 REB, 2 BLK, 52.6 FG%) and Julian Strawther (13 PTS, 2 STL, 33.3 FG%, 3-7 from 3PT). In its most recent game, Texas Tech defeated Arkansas State 75-62 at home, with Kevin McCullar (21 PTS, 58.3 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT) and Adonis Arms (15 PTS, 2 STL, 83.3 FG%, 2-3 from 3PT) leading the way.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Saturday, December 18, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
- Spread: Gonzaga -8
- Total: 145
- Moneyline: Gonzaga , Texas Tech
Gonzaga player stats
Texas Tech player stats
|Terrence Shannon Jr.||6||14.3||3.2||2.2||1||0.2||1.8|
- The Bulldogs are averaging 85.6 points, 26.7 more than the Red Raiders concede.
- Gonzaga is 8-2 when putting more than 58.9 points on the board.
- The Bulldogs and Red Raiders rebound at about the same rate, with the Bulldogs pulling down 0.6 more boards per game.
- When Gonzaga has the rebounding advantage, it is 1-1. When recording fewer boards, Texas Tech is 0-0.
- This season the Bulldogs are shooting 53% from the field, 14.5% higher than the Red Raiders give up.
- Gonzaga has an 8-2 straight-up record when shooting higher than 38.5% from the field.
Betting on Gonzaga
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Bulldogs’ implied win probability is 0.0%.
- In Gonzaga’s ten games this season, it has four wins against the spread.
- The Bulldogs have been favoured by 8 points or more eight times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- Bulldogs games this season feature an average total of 152.7 points, a number 7.7 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.