The Green Bay Phoenix (2-7) aims to stop a four-game road losing skid at the Kansas State Wildcats (5-3) on Sunday, December 12, 2021, at 5:00 PM ET.
Kansas State fell to Marquette, 64-63, in its most recent game at home. Its top scorers were Mark Smith (17 PTS, 8 REB, 46.2 FG%) and Ismael Massoud (16 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 2-6 from 3PT). Green Bay fell on the road to UMKC 64-55 last time out, led by Kamari McGee (19 PTS, 2 STL, 53.8 FG%) and Japannah Kellogg (9 PTS, 7 REB, 50.0 FG%).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Sunday, December 12, 2021
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Manhattan, Kansas
- Arena: Bramlage Coliseum
- Spread: Kansas State -19.5
- Total: 126.5
- Moneyline: Kansas State -3250, Green Bay +1280
Green Bay player stats
Kansas State player stats
Green Bay stats
- The Phoenix average 60.8 points, only 1.7 more than59.1 the Wildcats allow.
- Green Bay is 2-2 when posting more than 59.1 points.
- Kansas State is +4.0 rebounds per game on the boards, but Green Bay is -0.7.
- The Wildcats average 9.1 offensive rebounds, only 0.7 fewer} than the Phoenix.
- The Phoenix’s 40.2 shooting percentage from the field is 2.8 higher than the Wildcats have given up.
- Green Bay is 2-5 straight up when shooting over 37.4% from the field.
Betting on Green Bay
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 7.2% chance of a victory for the Phoenix.
- Green Bay has seven wins against the spread in nine games this season.
- The Phoenix won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 19.5 points or more this season.
- In 2020, the Phoenix games averaged 132.4 points, 5.9 more than the set total in this contest.