The Green Bay Phoenix (2-9, 1-1 Horizon) will try to stop a six-game road losing skid at the Northern Kentucky Norse (4-7, 0-2 Horizon) on Thursday, December 30, 2021, at 7:00 PM ET.
Northern Kentucky fell to Indiana 79-61 on the road last time out, led by Trevon Faulkner (22 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 4-10 from 3PT) and David Bohm (8 PTS, 7 REB, 37.5 FG%, 2-4 from 3PT). In its previous game, Green Bay lost to Minnesota, 72-56. Kamari McGee (14 PTS, 50.0 FG%) and Donovan Ivory (11 PTS, 50.0 FG%) were its top performers.
Faulkner (21 points) led the Norse over Josh Jefferson (26 points) and the Phoenix 71-66 in their last matchup on February 13, 2021.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Thursday, December 30, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Arena: BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky
- Spread: Northern Kentucky -7.5
- Total: 128.5
- Moneyline: Northern Kentucky, Green Bay
Green Bay player stats
Northern Kentucky player stats
Green Bay stats
- The Phoenix scored 8.8 fewer points per game (60.6) than the Norse concede (69.4).
- Green Bay is 2-1 when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Northern Kentucky is -0.6 in terms of rebounds per game, and Green Bay is -0.5.
- The Norse collect 13 offensive rebounds per game, 3.6 more than the Phoenix.
- The Phoenix’s 41.0 shooting percentage from the field is the same as the Norse have conceded.
- Green Bay is 2-2 when shooting better than 45.3% from the field.
Betting on Green Bay
- The implied probability of a win by the Phoenix-based on the moneyline is 0.0%.
- Green Bay has nine wins against the spread in 11 games this year.
- The Phoenix have an ATS record of 6-0 in their six games when underdogs by 7.5 points or more this year.
- In 2020, Phoenix games averaged 131.4 points, 2.9 more than this contest’s set over/under.