The Green Bay Phoenix (2-6) will try to snap a three-game road losing skid at the UMKC Kangaroos (4-4) on Friday, December 10, 2021, at 8:00 PM ET.
UMKC fell to Arkansas State 66-55 on the road in its last game. Its top performers were Josiah Allick (12 PTS, 9 REB, 2 STL, 60.0 FG%) and Caden Boser (9 PTS, 50.0 FG%). In its most recent game, Green Bay lost to Youngstown State 82-58 at home. Emmanuel Ansong (13 PTS, 66.7 FG%) and Mitch Listau (8 PTS, 50.0 FG%) were its top scorers.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Friday, December 10, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: Swinney Recreation Center
- Spread: UMKC -8.5
- Total: 126
- Moneyline: UMKC -435, Green Bay +325
Green Bay player stats
UMKC player stats
|E. Gilyard ii||8||11.6||1.9||1.8||1.1||0.1||1.9|
|Marvin Nesbitt Jr.||8||9.5||6.0||1.8||0.9||0.6||0.3|
Green Bay stats
- The Phoenix’s 61.5 points per game are just 0.5 more than the Kangaroos give up.
- When putting up over 61.0 points, Green Bay is 2-1.
- UMKC is +3.5 in terms of rebounds per game, but Green Bay is -1.7.
- The Kangaroos collect 7.9 offensive rebounds per game, 1.6 fewer than the Phoenix.
- Green Bay is 2-1 straight up when shooting over 41.6% from the field.
Betting on Green Bay
- The Phoenix have a 23.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Green Bay has played eight games, with six wins against the spread.
- The Phoenix are 3-0 ATS when underdogs by 8.5 points or more this season.
- In 2020, games involving the Phoenix averaged a total of 133.4 points, 7.4 more than the set total in this contest.