The UNLV Rebels (5-5) face the Hartford Hawks (1-7) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 11, 2021.
In its previous game, UNLV were winners at home over Seattle U 76-56, with Michael Nuga (21 PTS, 8 AST, 61.5 FG%, 5-9 from 3PT) and Nuga (21 PTS, 8 AST, 61.5 FG%, 5-9 from 3PT) the standout performers. In its most recent game, Hartford won over Saint Francis (BKN), 68-55. Its top scorers were Austin Williams (22 PTS, 9 REB, 76.9 FG%) and Hunter Marks (16 PTS, 10 REB, 60.0 FG%, 2-4 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Thomas & Mack Center
- Spread: UNLV -9.5
- Total: 136.5
- Moneyline: UNLV -530, Hartford +390
Hartford player stats
UNLV player stats
|Royce Hamm Jr.||10||8.5||10.0||0.3||0.4||1.0||0.6|
- The Hawks score only 1.1 more points per game (67.1) than the Rebels concede (66.0).
- Hartford is 1-4 when posting over 66.0 points.
- Both these teams struggle on the boards. UNLV has an average rebounding margin of -2.4, and Hartford is at -1.0.
- The Rebels average 9.3 offensive boards, topping the Hawks by 1.5 per contest.
- The Hawks make 45.6% of their shots from the field, 4.9% higher than the Rebels’ defensive field-goal percentage.
- Hartford is 1-6 straight up when shooting over 40.7% from the field.
Betting on Hartford
- The Hawks have a 20.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Hartford has eight wins against the spread in eight games this year.
- The Hawks covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 9.5 points or more.
- In 2020, games involving the Hawks had averaged a total of 136.6 points, 0.1 more than the set total in this contest.