The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (8-2) will try to build on a three-game winning run when visiting the Idaho Vandals (1-7) on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at ICCU Arena. It airs at 9:00 PM ET.
In its most recent game, South Dakota State were winners at home over Prairie View A&M 99-90, with Noah Freidel (21 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 5-12 from 3PT) and Doug Wilson (15 PTS, 8 REB, 50.0 FG%) the standout performers. Idaho lost to Southern Utah 81-75 at home last time out, and were led by Mikey Dixon
(27 PTS, 55.0 FG%, 3-8 from 3PT) and Trevante Anderson
(12 PTS, 8 REB, 45.5 FG%).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Moscow, Idaho
- Arena: ICCU Arena
- Spread: South Dakota State -20
- Total: 164
- Moneyline: South Dakota State -3500, Idaho +1280
Idaho player stats
South Dakota State player stats
- The Vandals put up only 4.7 fewer points per game (70.4) than the Jackrabbits concede (75.1).
- Idaho is 1-1 when scoring more than 75.1 points.
- South Dakota State is +5.6 in terms of rebounds per game, but Idaho is -9.3.
- The Jackrabbits average 9.7 offensive rebounds, just 0.8 more than the Vandals.
- The Vandals’ 40.6 shooting percentage is 4.5 lower than the Jackrabbits have given up.
- This season Idaho is 1-1 when the team shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
Betting on Idaho
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 7.2% chance of a victory for the Vandals.
- Idaho has covered the spread every time thus far this year.
- The Vandals have been underdogs by 20 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- In 2020, games involving the Vandals have averaged a total of 141.3 points, 22.7 fewer than this game’s set over/under.