The Idaho State Bengals (1-7) will attempt to halt a seven-game losing stretch when visiting the California Golden Bears (4-5) on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at Haas Pavilion. This matchup is at 10:00 PM ET.
In its most recent game, Cal lost on the road to Utah 66-58, with Jordan Shepherd (14 PTS, 3 STL, 30.8 FG%) and Makale Foreman (13 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 3-7 from 3PT) the standout performers. In its previous game, Idaho State fell to Northern Arizona, 73-70, at home. Its top performers were Robert Ford (13 PTS, 2 STL, 62.5 FG%, 2-4 from 3PT) and Zach Visentin (11 PTS, 2 BLK, 33.3 FG%).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Berkeley, California
- Arena: Haas Pavilion
- Spread: Cal -12
- Total: 123.5
- Moneyline: Cal -841, Idaho State +560
Idaho State player stats
Cal player stats
Idaho State stats
- The Bengals average 60.5 points, 6.1 fewer than the Golden Bears concede.
- Idaho State is 1-1 when posting over 66.6 points.
- On the boards, Cal is +2.3 rebounds per game, but Idaho State is -5.3.
- The Golden Bears pull down 7.3 offensive rebounds per game, 1.3 fewer than the Bengals.
- This season Idaho State is 1-3 when the team shoots better than 41.4% from the field.
Betting on Idaho State
- The implied probability of a win by the Bengals based on the moneyline is 15.2%.
- Idaho State has four wins against the spread in eight games this year.
- The Bengals covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 12 points or more.
- In 2020, games involving the Bengals have averaged a total of 131.3 points, 7.8 more than the set total in this contest.