The Kansas State Wildcats (5-2) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when hosting the Marquette Golden Eagles (7-2) on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at Bramlage Coliseum. This contest is at 9:00 PM ET.
Kansas State beat Wichita State 65-59 on the road in its most recent game. Its top scorers were Markquis Nowell (16 PTS, 8 REB, 26.7 FG%, 2-7 from 3PT) and Kaosi Ezeagu (14 PTS, 83.3 FG%). In its most recent game, Marquette fell to Wisconsin, 89-76, on the road. Its top scorers were Justin Lewis (14 PTS, 45.5 FG%) and Oso Ighodaro (11 PTS, 71.4 FG%).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Manhattan, Kansas
- Arena: Bramlage Coliseum
- Spread: Kansas State -3.5
- Total: 141.5
- Moneyline: Kansas State -166, Marquette +138
Marquette player stats
Kansas State player stats
- The Golden Eagles’ 75.9 points per game are 17.5 more than the Wildcats give up.
- When scoring over 58.4 points, Marquette is 7-1.
- On the boards, Kansas State is +4.4 rebounds per game, but Marquette is -1.0.
- The Wildcats average 9.1 offensive rebounds, only 0.5 more than the Golden Eagles.
- The Golden Eagles shoot 44.5% from the field, just 7.7% higher than the Wildcats allow.
- This season Marquette is 7-1 when the team shoots above 36.8% from the field.
Betting on Marquette
- The implied probability of a win by the Golden Eagles based on the moneyline is 42.0%.
- In Marquette’s nine games this year, it has four wins against the spread.
- The Golden Eagles have covered the spread twice this season when underdogs by 3.5 points or more (in four chances).
- In 2020, games involving the Golden Eagles have averaged a total of 139.5 points, 2.0 fewer than this game’s set over/under.