The Merrimack Warriors (4-8) will attempt to break a five-game losing skid when visiting the Maine Black Bears (3-6) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021, at Cross Insurance Center. This matchup is at 5:00 PM ET.
Merrimack lost on the road to Indiana 81-49 last time out, led by Jordan Minor (13 PTS, 2 STL, 2 BLK, 44.4 FG%) and Malik Edmead (11 PTS, 2 STL, 36.4 FG%, 3-4 from 3PT). In its previous game, Maine lost to Quinnipiac, 73-47, on the road. Its top scorers were Lechaun Duhart (11 PTS, 25.0 FG%, 3-11 from 3PT) and Maks Klanjscek (9 PTS, 44.4 FG%).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 21, 2021
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Bangor, Maine
- Arena: Cross Insurance Center
- Spread: Merrimack -8
- Total: 113
- Moneyline: Merrimack, Maine
Merrimack player stats
Maine player stats
- The 56.2 points the Warriors average are 10.7 fewer than the Black Bears give up.
- Merrimack is 2-0 when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- On average, the Warriors pull down 25.4 boards per game, 7.0 fewer than the Black Bears.
- When Maine has a rebounding advantage, it is 2-2. When posting fewer boards, Merrimack is 3-8.
- The Warriors are making 37.6% of their shots from the field, 7.7% lower than the Black Bears allow to opponents (45.3%).
- Merrimack is 2-1 when shooting higher than 45.3% from the field.
Betting on Merrimack
- The Warriors have an implied moneyline win probability of 0.0% in this matchup.
- Merrimack is 9-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Warriors games this season feature an average total of 126.4 points, a number 13.4 points higher than Tuesday’s over/under.