Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (3-8, 0-0 NEC) will attempt to continue a three-game winning run when visiting the Merrimack Warriors (5-8, 0-0 NEC) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021, at Hammel Court. This contest is at 7:00 PM ET.
In its most recent game, Merrimack won on the road over Maine 49-47, with Jordan Minor (13 PTS, 10 REB, 2 STL, 40 FG%) and Mikey Watkins (9 PTS, 30.8 FG%) the standout performers. In its previous game, Saint Francis (BKN) defeated Saint Peter’s, 71-60, on the road. Its top performers were Larry Moreno (18 PTS, 62.5 FG%, 4-7 from 3PT) and Michael Cubbage (15 PTS, 11 REB, 6 STL, 33.3 FG%).
The Warriors got a team-high 29 points from Ziggy Reid on the way to a 75-67 win against Unique McLean (18 points) and the Terriers in their most recent matchup on February 26, 2021.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 29, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: North Andover, Massachusetts
- Arena: Hammel Court
- Spread: Merrimack -5.5
- Total: 120.5
- Moneyline: Merrimack, Saint Francis (BKN)
Merrimack player stats
Saint Francis (BKN) player stats
|Tedrick Wilcox Jr.||10||7.9||3.7||0.8||0.3||0||1.9|
- The Warriors put up 14.8 fewer points than the Terriers give up (70.4).
- Merrimack is 2-0 when tallying more than 70.4 points.
- The Warriors are averaging 26.2 rebounds, 9.9 fewer than the Terriers.
- Saint Francis (BKN) is 2-2 overall when tops in terms of the boards. Merrimack is 4-8 when it comes up short on the glass.
- The Warriors make 37.1% of their shots from the field, 7.3% lower than the Terriers concede to opponents (44.4%).
- Merrimack is 2-1 when shooting better than 44.4% from the field.
Betting on Merrimack
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Warriors have an implied win probability of 0.0%.
- Merrimack has nine wins against the spread in 13 games this season.
- The Warriors have been favoured by 5.5 points or more twice this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- The Warriors and their opponents have averaged 125.4 points per game in 2021, 4.9 more than Wednesday’s total.