The Milwaukee Panthers (2-6) travel to face the Colorado Buffaloes (7-3) after losing three road games in a row. It begins at 9:30 PM ET on Friday, December 10, 2021.
Colorado beat Eastern Washington 60-57 at home in its most recent game, with Jabari Walker (17 PTS, 10 REB, 46.2 FG%) and Keeshawn Barthelemy (9 PTS, 40.0 FG%) leading the way. Milwaukee beat Robert Morris 77-69 at home in its most recent game. Its top performers were Patrick Baldwin Jr. (26 PTS, 7 REB, 2 BLK, 64.3 FG%, 6-6 from 3PT) and Josh Thomas (19 PTS, 3 STL, 2 BLK, 54.5 FG%, 2-4 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Friday, December 10, 2021
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Arena: CU Events Center
- Spread: Colorado -13.5
- Total: 134.5
- Moneyline: Colorado -1250, Milwaukee +731
Milwaukee player stats
|Patrick Baldwin Jr.||5||17.4||8.0||2.0||0.8||1.2||2.4|
Colorado player stats
|Tristan Da Silva||10||8.1||3.5||1.8||0.5||0.0||0.6|
- The Panthers average 64.6 points or 3.6 fewer than the Buffaloes concede.
- Milwaukee is 2-1 when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- Colorado is +6.7 in rebounds per game, but Milwaukee is -2.4.
- The Buffaloes pull down 10.8 offensive rebounds per game, 1.5 more than the Panthers.
- This season Milwaukee is 2-2 when the team shoots better than 42.6% from the field.
Betting on Milwaukee
- The Panthers have a 12.0% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Milwaukee has played eight games, with four wins against the spread.
- The Panthers have been underdogs by 13.5 points, or more once this year and covered the spread.
- In 2020, games involving the Panthers averaged 143.1 points, 8.6 more than the set total in this contest.