The Rhode Island Rams (7-3) battle the Milwaukee Panthers (2-7) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, December 13, 2021.
Rhode Island were winners at home over Sacred Heart 72-62 last time out, led by Makhel Mitchell (14 PTS, 3 BLK, 58.3 FG%) and Ishmael Leggett (12 PTS, 3 STL, 45.5 FG%, 2-3 from 3PT). Milwaukee lost to Colorado 65-54 in its last game. Its top performers were Jordan Lathon (14 PTS, 50 FG%, 4-6 from 3PT) and Patrick Baldwin Jr. (12 PTS, 23.1 FG%, 2-10 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Monday, December 13, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena
- Spread: Rhode Island -6.5
- Total: 130.5
- Moneyline: Rhode Island -315, Milwaukee +246
Milwaukee player stats
|Patrick Baldwin Jr.||6||16.5||7.5||1.8||0.7||1||2.3|
Rhode Island player stats
- The Panthers’ 63.4 points per game are only 0.6 more than the Rams give up.
- Milwaukee is 2-3 when posting more than 62.8 points.
- Rhode Island has +3.3 rebounds per game on the boards, but Milwaukee is -3.1.
- The Rams are averaging 8.9 offensive rebounds, which is equal to the Panthers.
- The Panthers are shooting 40.7% from the field, 4.3% higher than the Rams allow.
- Milwaukee is 2-5 when the team shoots better than 36.4% from the field.
Betting on Milwaukee
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 28.9% chance of a victory for the Panthers.
- Milwaukee’s nine games this year have five wins against the spread.
- The Panthers have been underdogs by 6.5 points or more twice this year and have covered the spread every time.
- In 2020, Panthers games averaged 142.1 points, 11.6 more than the set total in this contest.