The Colorado Buffaloes (1-1) are favored by 2.5 points versus the Minnesota Golden Gophers (1-1) on September 18, 2021, starting at 1:00 PM ET. The total for this one is set at 48.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888Sports as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: P12N
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Stadium: Folsom Field
Golden Gophers Player Insights
- Tanner Morgan has thrown for 317 yards (158.5 ypg) to lead Minnesota, completing 52.4% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes this season.
- Treyson Potts has carried the ball 44 times for a team-high 212 yards (106 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Mohamed Ibrahim has racked up 30 carries for 163 yards (163 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Dylan Wright’s team-leading 130 receiving yards (65 yards per game) have come on eight receptions with two touchdowns.
- Daniel Jackson has put up an 88-yard season so far (44 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in seven passes.
- Brevyn Spann-Ford’s four receptions this season have resulted in 53 yards (26.5 ypg).
Golden Gophers Team Stats
- The Golden Gophers, on average, score 22.5 more points (31) than the Buffaloes allow (8.5).
- When it exceeds what Colorado gives up this season (8.5 points per game), Minnesota is 1-1.
- The Buffaloes rack up 14.5 fewer points per game (21) than the Golden Gophers surrender (35.5).
- The Buffaloes defense has surrendered 272.5 yards per game this year, 77.5 yards less than the 350-yard average from the Golden Gophers offense.
- The Buffaloes have the fifth-ranked scoring defense (8.5 points per game). The Golden Gophers’ 64th-ranked scoring offense puts up 31 points per game.
Golden Gophers Betting Insights
- Minnesota has covered the spread one time in two games with a set spread.
- The Golden Gophers are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Golden Gophers have been an underdog in Big Ten play by 2.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- In their most recent outing, the Golden Gophers took on the Miami (OH) RedHawks and won by a final score of 31-26, failing to cover the spread as 19-point favorites.
- Sportsbooks posted a point total of 54.5 for the contest, and the teams went over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from