The Montana State Bobcats (9-4, 1-1 Big Sky) hope to build on a six-game home winning run when hosting the Weber State Wildcats (9-4, 2-0 Big Sky) on Thursday, December 30, 2021, at 9:00 PM ET.
Montana State were winners at home over Portland 61-59 last time out, led by Tyler Patterson (14 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 4-9 from 3PT) and Xavier Bishop (13 PTS, 5 AST, 3 STL, 27.3 FG%). Weber State fell to Fresno State 69-43 at home last time out, led by Jamison Overton (12 PTS, 50.0 FG%) and Koby McEwen (10 PTS, 8 REB, 27.3 FG%).
Seikou Sisoho Jawara (25 points) led the Wildcats over Amin Adamu (19 points) and the Bobcats 82-74 in their most recent matchup on February 6, 2021.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Thursday, December 30, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Bozeman, Montana
- Arena: Brick Breeden Fieldhouse
- Spread: Montana State -2
- Total: 145
- Moneyline: Montana State, Weber State
Montana State player stats
Weber State player stats
|Seikou Sisoho Jawara||13||11.6||2.1||2.9||1.3||0.2||1.8|
Montana State stats
- The Bobcats score 9.8 more points than the Wildcats give up (68.5).
- Montana State is 6-4 when putting more than 68.5 points on the board.
- The Bobcats are averaging 35.9 rebounds, 2.7 more than the Wildcats’ average.
- Montana State is 6-1 overall when tops in the boards. Weber State is 4-4 when coming up short on the glass.
- This year the Bobcats are shooting 46.5% from the field, 4.5% higher than the Wildcats give up.
- Montana State has a 7-4 straight-up record when shooting better than 42.0% from the field.
Betting on Montana State
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Bobcats have an implied win probability of 0.0%.
- Against the spread, Montana State is 8-3-0 this season.
- The Bobcats’ against the spread record is 4-3 in seven games as a favourite of 2 points or more.
- This season’s average total in Bobcats games is 143.9, 1.1 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under of 145.