The Davidson Wildcats (6-2) will try to extend a five-game winning streak when they visit the Northeastern Huskies (6-4) at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 12, 2021. The Huskies have taken three games in a row.
In its most recent game, Davidson won at home over William & Mary, 70-46. Its top scorers were Luka Brajkovic (16 PTS, 7 REB, 2 BLK, 57.1 FG%) and Foster Loyer (15 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT). In its most recent game, Northeastern were winners at home over UMass, 82-76. Its top performers were Shaquille Walters (16 PTS, 5 AST, 45.5 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT) and Nikola Djogo (15 PTS, 8 REB, 5 AST, 4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 2-3 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Sunday, December 12, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Matthews Arena
- Spread: Davidson -2.5
- Total: 131
- Moneyline: Davidson -138, Northeastern +115
Northeastern player stats
Davidson player stats
- The Huskies’ 64.1 points per game are just 0.1 more than the Wildcats concede.
- Northeastern is 4-0 when scoring over 64.0 points.
- Davidson is +2.2 in rebounds per game, and Northeastern is +2.8.
- This season the Wildcats average 7.6 offensive rebounds. That’s only 0.1 more than the Huskies.
- The Huskies shoot 44.6% from the field, 2.7% higher than the Wildcats allow.
- Northeastern is 4-1 when shooting better than 41.9% from the field.
Betting on Northeastern
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 46.5% chance of a victory for the Huskies.
- Northeastern has played ten games, with six wins against the spread.
- The Huskies are 3-1 ATS when underdogs by 2.5 points or more this year.
- This game’s 131-point over/under is 3.5 points below the 134.5 point average per game in Huskies games this season.