The Northeastern Huskies (6-6, 0-1 CAA) travel in CAA action against the William & Mary Tribe (2-12, 1-0 CAA) on Friday, December 31, 2021, at 2:00 PM ET.
Northeastern fell to Elon 79-62 on the road last time out, led by Jahmyl Telfort (16 PTS, 3 STL, 38.5 FG%, 2-7 from 3PT) and Tyreek Scott-Grayson (15 PTS, 2 BLK, 36.4 FG%). In its most recent game, William & Mary were winners at home over Hofstra 63-62, with Jake Milkereit (13 PTS, 62.5 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT) and Tyler Rice (11 PTS, 5 AST, 2 STL, 26.7 FG%, 2-9 from 3PT) the standout performers.
Tyson Walker (19 points) led the Huskies past Luke Loewe (18 points) and the Tribe 63-47 in their most recent matchup on March 7, 2021.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Friday, December 31, 2021
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Williamsburg, Virginia
- Arena: Kaplan Arena
- Spread: Northeastern -8.5
- Total: 129
- Moneyline: Northeastern, William & Mary
Northeastern player stats
William & Mary player stats
- The Huskies are averaging 64.3 points, 7.9 fewer than the Tribe allow.
- Northeastern is 2-0 when putting more than 72.2 points on the board.
- The Huskies and Tribe rebound at about the same rate, with the Huskies averaging 2.6 fewer rebounds per game.
- When it finishes with more rebounds, William & Mary is 2-2 overall. Northeastern is 1-4 when falling short on the boards.
- The Huskies make 43.8% of their shots from the field, 2.4% lower than the Tribe allow to opponents (46.2%).
- Northeastern is 4-0 when shooting higher than 46.2% from the field.
Betting on Northeastern
- The Huskies have an implied moneyline win probability of 0.0% in this matchup.
- Northeastern has played 12 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- The Huskies and their opponents have scored an average of 134.2 points per game in 2021, 5.2 more than Friday’s total.