Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Tuesday, May 31, will see the Colorado Avalanche host the Edmonton Oilers at Ball Arena at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The sportsbooks have made the Avalanche solid favourites at -175 on the moneyline, and the Oilers are at +145.
Oilers Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of May 28, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Oilers vs Avalanche Goalie Breakdown
WAYS TO BET
Oilers Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Stats||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Oilers vs Avalanche Injury Report
Ryan Murray: Out (Hand/Wrist),
Samuel Girard: Out For Season (Sternum)
Oscar Klefbom: Out (Shoulder)
Head To Head Stats/Results
|4/9/2022||Oilers||Avalanche||2-1 (F/SO) COL|
|3/21/2022||Avalanche||Oilers||3-2 (F/OT) COL|
Oilers Betting Insights
- Edmonton has claimed an upset victory 12 times when playing as the underdog on the moneyline this season (in 27 games as the underdog).
- The Oilers have won a single match with moneyline odds of +145 or longer (in six such games).
- Edmonton’s implied probability of winning is 40.8% based on the moneyline odds.
Avalanche Betting Insights
- Colorado has gone 61-24 as the oddsmakers’ choice this season.
- Through 60 games with moneyline odds lower than -175 this season, the Avalanche has been victorious 44 times.
- Per the moneyline odds, Colorado has a 63.6% chance of winning this contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from