The Edmonton Oilers host the Los Angeles Kings Wednesday in Game 2 of the NHL Playoffs First Round, starting at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The Kings hold a 1-0 advantage in the series. The bookmakers have made the Oilers solid favourites at -200 on the moneyline, and the Kings are at +165.
Oilers Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of May 3, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Oilers vs Kings Goalie Breakdown
|Mikko Koskinen||Mike Smith||Stat||Jonathan Quick||Cal Petersen|
WAYS TO BET
Oilers Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Games||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Oilers vs Kings Injury Report
Oscar Klefbom: Out (Shoulder)
Viktor Arvidsson: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Drew Doughty: Out For Season (Wrist),
Sean Walker: Out For Season (Lower body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
|3/30/2022||Oilers||Kings||4-3 (F/SO) EDM|
Oilers Betting Insights
- Edmonton has won 37 of its 55 games as a favourite this season.
- In 21 games with moneyline odds shorter than -200, the Oilers have 16 wins.
- Edmonton has a 66.7% chance of winning this game, per the moneyline odds.
- Edmonton’s games this season have gone over 6.5 goals 43 of 82 times.
Kings Betting Insights
- In 46 games as the underdog on the moneyline, Los Angeles has achieved the upset 18 times.
- The Kings have six wins in games when their odds are +165 or longer on the moneyline (in 10 opportunities).
- Los Angeles’ moneyline gives it an implied probability of 37.7% to win this game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from