The Los Angeles Kings take the road to square off with the Edmonton Oilers for Game 5 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Tuesday, May 10, beginning at 10:00 PM ET. The series is even at 2-2. The Kings are underdogs away from home at +165, and the Oilers are -200.
Oilers Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of May 9, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Oilers vs Kings Goalie Breakdown
|Mikko Koskinen||Mike Smith||Stat||Jonathan Quick||Cal Petersen|
Oilers Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Games||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Oilers vs Kings Injury Report
Oscar Klefbom: Out (Shoulder)
Viktor Arvidsson: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Drew Doughty: Out For Season (Wrist),
Sean Walker: Out For Season (Lower body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
Oilers Betting Insights
- Edmonton has gone 39-19 as the oddsmakers’ favourite this season.
- This season, the Oilers have a 17-5 record while playing with their moneyline odds shorter than -200.
- Per the moneyline odds, Edmonton has a 66.7% chance of winning this contest.
- This season, Edmonton and its opponent have gone over the current 6.5-goal total in 44 of 85 matches (51.8%).
Kings Betting Insights
- In 49 games as the underdog on the moneyline, Los Angeles has pulled off the upset 19 times.
- The Kings have won six matches with moneyline odds of +165 or longer (in 11 such games).
- Los Angeles has a 37.7% chance of winning this game (implied by its moneyline odds).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from