The Edmonton Oilers go on the road against the Los Angeles Kings for Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Thursday, May 12, beginning at 10:00 PM ET. The Kings have a 3-2 lead in the series. Oilers (-149) at Kings (+125) has a definite favourite, according to the moneyline odds.
Oilers Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of May 11, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Oilers vs Kings Goalie Breakdown
|Mikko Koskinen||Mike Smith||Stat||Jonathan Quick||Cal Petersen|
Oilers Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Games||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Oilers vs Kings Injury Report
Oscar Klefbom: Out (Shoulder)
Viktor Arvidsson: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Drew Doughty: Out For Season (Wrist),
Sean Walker: Out For Season (Lower body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
|5/10/2022||Oilers||Kings||5-4 (F/OT) LA|
Oilers Betting Insights
- Edmonton has gotten the victory in 39 of the 59 games played as the moneyline favourite this season.
- Through 41 games with moneyline odds shorter than -149 this season, the Oilers have been victorious 28 times.
- The moneyline odds say Edmonton has a 59.8% chance of winning this game.
- Edmonton’s games this season have gone over 6.5 goals 45 of 86 times.
Kings Betting Insights
- This season, Los Angeles has 20 wins when playing as the underdog on the moneyline (which has happened 50 times).
- The Kings have 13 wins in games when their odds are +125 or longer on the moneyline (in 32 opportunities).
- Los Angeles has a 44.4% implied probability of winning this game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from