The Edmonton Oilers host the Los Angeles Kings for the final game of the first round of NHL Playoffs on Saturday, May 14 at 10:00 PM ET. The series is tied 3-3. The bookmakers have made the Oilers solid favourites at -208 on the moneyline, and the Kings are at +170.
Oilers Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of May 13, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Oilers vs Kings Goalie Breakdown
|Mikko Koskinen||Mike Smith||Stat||Jonathan Quick||Cal Petersen|
WAYS TO BET
Oilers Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Games||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Oilers vs Kings Injury Report
Oscar Klefbom: Out (Shoulder)
Viktor Arvidsson: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Drew Doughty: Out For Season (Wrist),
Sean Walker: Out For Season (Lower body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
|5/10/2022||Oilers||Kings||5-4 (F/OT) LA|
Oilers Betting Insights
- Edmonton has been victorious in 40 of the 60 games it’s played as the moneyline favourite.
- In 18 games with shorter than -208 moneyline odds this season, the Oilers have won 14.
- Looking at the moneyline odds, Edmonton has a 67.5% chance of winning this contest.
- Edmonton and its opponent have scored more than 6.5 goals in 45 of 87 games this season.
Kings Betting Insights
- This season, Los Angeles has 20 wins when playing as the underdog on the moneyline (which has happened 51 times).
- When the Kings’ moneyline odds are +170 or longer, they have won six matches out of eight opportunities.
- Los Angeles’ moneyline gives it an implied probability of 37.0% to win this game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from